- Removed a bad memory leak. Why did nobody ever complain about this?
- Save some relocations.
- Implemented a second and direct rendering path. This removes the indirection of rendering everything to a temporary GdkPixbuf_ first.
- Make most symbols internal to the engine.
- Prefix all non static symbols.
- Add a small speedup, by scaling and compositing at the same time.
- Added an evil hack to save GdkPixbuf_ creation/destruction. For apps with a lot of widgets this can improve speed a lot (I got ~30% in my tests)
- Fixed a small rendering bug for partial redraws when draw_entire_only was enabled.
- Fixed another leak
- Fixed a lot of leaks. Some of them critical.
- Added some experimental code so that it is possible to visually group buttons in toolbars, etc.
- Releasing the different bugfixes.
- Bugfix. Now gcalctool works correctly (and maybe other apps)
- Fixed a bad bug. Found it only by accident though.
- Cleaned up some error messages in filter.c
- menu_items are now also drawn as box_gap. (As before the menus)
- Added support for * and ? in the detail string, and program name. This might be usefull for the program name matching.
- Added a small speedup, by saving some GdkPixbuf_ creations. (Removed again, since it doesn't work.)
- Added possibility to match against the program name. eg. program = "zenity", "abiword"
- warnings in filter.c are now usefull.
- Fills can now have an opacity. (A temporary image will be created.)
- Fills can inherit from images and vice versa.
- Fixed a bug introduced by the above feature. A fill would inherit the mirror option of an image. This is now disabled.
- This release adds support for checking any propertie of widgets. This can be used for checking the orientation of GtkProgressBars, and a lot more.
- There is now a small summary of the features of this engine available at http://benjamin.sipsolutions.net/Projects/eXperience.
- The engine now can be compiled with byacc and bison.
- This again fixes a bug in configure.ac. I hope now the PKG_CHECK_MODULES line is correct!
- This version now has right to left locale support. This means there is a new option text_orientation, that you can use for i18l.
- Bumped up the version number, because I believe enough important changes have accumulated.
- Ok, this fixes an error in the configure.ac. I missed to put gtk+-2.0 into PKG_CHECK_MODULES so the engine got linked wrong (it only compiled because of a stupid hack). This should fix the linking issue, and all apps should look fine again.
- This Version fixes a bug which caused wrong colors sometimes. (I wanted to save an hash table lookup, but that doesn't work)
- Some speedups. Engine doesn't feel much faster though.
- Fixed bug because of which some icons had color strips.
- Fixed bug that gaps weren't drawn correctly, if they only needed a partial redraw.
25.01.2005 Mostly bugfixes. e.g.
- Fixed Firefox menu bug
- some memory leaks.
02.01.2005 This is the first official release of the eXperience GTK-2 engine.